Frey Search, Inc. provides strategic recruiting solutions to a variety of organizations through highly focused and efficient search execution. Developed over 15 solid and successful years of recruiting experience, our targeted process delivers a superior slate of candidates in an abbreviated timeframe, all at a decided cost advantage. Our total commitment to meeting the unique needs of each client is supported by an unparalleled level of customer service.
Frey Search utilizes a fee-based model or a contract-staffing model which allows flexibility for both rapid growth and maintenance staffing situations. This individualized approach combined with our extensive search experience will deliver the solutions required to meet your unique staffing needs.
Frey Search. uses a four stage approach to ensure your needs are met throughout the recruiting process. Each step provides an opportunity for project clarification, additional data gathering and buy-in from the client.
Discovery and Strategy:
Research and Quick Start:
- Conduct needs assessment of client organization
- Develop search strategy and target list
- Develop position specifications
- Initiate name generation from target list
- Identify appropriate industry resources and associations
- Identify appropriate E-cruiting (job boards)
- Mine candidate database
- Utilize corporate Job Posting site
- Attend industry meetings
- Exploit employee referrals
Candidate Development and Sourcing:
Selection and References:
- Contact pertinent industry and functional sources
- Contact potential candidates
- Phone screen and assess qualified candidates
- Provide candidate assessment for review
- Facilitate Client phone screens of final candidate pool
- Schedule final interviews on-site
- Initiate referencing of finalists
- Facilitate offer and negotiation
Frey Search will effectively and efficiently manage and support the recruiting efforts required to meet each client’s goals and mission statement. Our objective is to provide an extension of your staffing and human resource capacity. This allows your decision makers to focus on higher order business needs, while we provide the recruiting assistance that makes meeting those needs possible.